LATEST UPDATES ON TWITTER
Warning Exhibitors: Scam Alert! - Click here
A) EXHIBITOR MANUAL -CLICK HERE
The Exhibitor Manual is required reading that provides you with all the show rules and regulations and prepares you with details for a successful and easy set up, move out and throughout the show open hours.
B) (BJCC) UTILITY SERVICES ORDER FORMS ONLINE - CLICK HERE
Early Bird Discount Deadline: September 12, 2014
Special Note: Be sure to order enough electrical service to accommodate your needs. This will ensure no loss of electrical service during the show. Be well informed regarding the amp requirements.
-BJCC Telecommunication & Internet Service Order Form -Click Here
-BJCC Utility Service Order Form - Click Here
C) (VEAL) DECORATOR ORDER FORMS
Advance Order Discount Deadline is Friday, September 18, 2014
2014 FORM COMING SOON
D) EXHIBITOR INSURANCE - Coming Soon
- General Show Information
- Payment Policy/Rental Terms & Conditions And Limits of Liability
- Material Handling
- Advance Warehouse Shipping Instructions
- Direct To Show Site Shipping Instructions
- Special Booth Packages(s)
- Rental Furniture and Accessories
- Carpet & Padding
- Cleaning Service
- Signs, Banners & Graphics
- Installation & Dismantling
- At Close OF Show Outbound Shipping Instructions
E) Exhibitor Move In
Want to drive on the show floor?
Exhibitors will only be allowed to drive on the show floor on Tuesday, September 23 and Wednesday, September 24 only.
No exhibitor will be allowed to drive on the show floor on Thursday, September 25!
Scheduled Move In:
Please refer to schedule below for your move in date and time which is based on your location (booth #) in the show.
- Tuesday, September 23 12 noon – 5 PM – Large exhibits only. 400 sq ft or larger please
- Wednesday, September 24: 8 AM – 1:00 PM – all exhibits in the 100's, (booth 100-120), 300's, 400's, 500's, 600's and 2000's (large exhibits move in on Tuesday)
- Wednesday, September 24: 1:00 PM – 6:00 PM all exhibits in the 100’s, (booth 122 & higher) 700’s, 800’s, 900’s, (large exhibits move in on Tuesday)
- Thursday, September 25: 8 AM – 5:00 PM – Hand Carried Items Only
Exhibitors can also set up appointments if these times on Wednesday are not convenient. Kimi Thompson’s email address is email@example.com. Use the main line for her phone 205-328-1010.
F) EXHIBITOR MOVE OUT
|Sunday, September 28
|6:00pm - 10:00pm
|Monday, September 29
||8:00am - 12:00pm
|Friday, September 26
|10:00am - 9:00pm
|Saturday, September 27
||10:00am - 9:00pm
|Sunday, September 28
|10:00am - 6:00pm
Marketplace Events (Show Management)
Liz Benkovich, Regional VP, Show Manager
Birmingham Jefferson Convention Complex (Show Facility)
Phone: 1-800-274-6948, ext. 202
2100 Richard Arrington Jr. Boulevard North
Birmingham, Alabama 35203
Veal Convention Services
3016 Rev Abraham Woods Blvd
Birmingham, AL 35203
1-800-844-8325 or 205-328-1010
Matt Veal - firstname.lastname@example.org
Johnny West -Johnny@vealco.com
Receive VIP ticket deals,
celebrity tips, and show news.
Fresh Ideas Home Stage
Presentations relating to remodeling, home
improvement, DIY, home décor, design and fall outdoor projects will fill the
stage all three days. Consumers will be inspired and will find
solutions to their challenges and ideas for their home related projects.
Click here for more information.
New This Year!
For the first time ever, the Birmingham Home Show and the
Log and Timber Home Show will
be co-located at the BJCC on
September 26 – 28, 2014.
When consumers visit the Birmingham Home Show they will also receive same-day admission to the Log and Timber Home Show.
February 12-15, 2015